- STUDENT PASSWORDS - How do students set their passwords ... (2013-12-10 19:16)
- COMPUTER LAB and CHROMEBOOK CART SIGNUP - How do ... (2013-12-06 17:24)
- CHROMEBOOK-ACCENT MARKS- How can I use Spanish or French ... (2013-10-23 17:26)
- My keyboard is typing the wrong letters and characters ... (512571 views)
- FRENCH ACCENT MARKS - What are the shortcuts in ... (61553 views)
- Where can I find my computer name? (50945 views)
It will take some time, over the course of two weeks or so, for all the data to be migrated over. If you do not see your old mail during early the month of August, please be patient.
Contacts and calendars will be migrated before email.
Twelve month employees’ old mail, contacts, and calendars will be available on July 26th.
To check your mail, go to
We recommend the following websites to learn more about Google Apps.
Google Apps Help Portal (help videos, documentation by app):
Google Apps Tips & Tricks:
Framingham Public Schools Google Apps FAQs:
If You Have Questions
Contact helpdesk at 5084243413 Option 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Framingham Public Schools in July will start to switch its email and calendar systems from Microsoft Exchange/Outlook to Google Apps. With Google Apps, we'll gain the benefits of 100% web-based messaging and collaboration tools, as well as lower infrastructure and support costs. What’s more, Google Apps is easy to use, and we think you’ll find it to be more efficient way to manage your email and calendar!
More information about Google Apps will be provided soon.
Click here for some of our Google Apps FAQs.
There are 194 FAQs online